- All of our suites include a delicious breakfast served every morning to our guests in the recreation room on the main level, which is available to all our guests, as well as our sunroom, sundeck & lake level lawn area for sunning/swimming/lounging/fishing etc.
- We accept cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard and Discover
- 50% deposit at time of booking
- Balance due upon arrival
- No refunds for early checkout or no-shows.
- Refund of deposit (less $100.00) if unit is re-booked before booking date. Minimum processing fee is 10% of charge.
- When booking, please give us the names & ages of guests in each suite,to calculate charges
- Check-In Time is 4:00pm. You may arrive early& use our facilities until your room is ready
- Check-Out Time is 10:00am. You can vacate your room & stay the remainder of the day
- Pets are welcome- and $50.00 clean-up fee, not all rooms pet friendly, but if a nearby kennel is desired call (574)583-7444
- Our Lodge is 100% smoke free, smoking accommodations are provided outside suites and cottages.A minimum $250.00 cleaning fee will be added to your charge card if smoking is detected in suites/cottages.
- Pricing based on double occupancy for suites
- Extra guests are $10 daily for ages 5-11 and $20 daily for ages12 and over.
- WiFi connected, no charge.
- If you need immediate assistance or do not receive a reply within 48 hours (might be web problems) call us at 574-583-9142.
NOTICE TO GUESTS: this property is privately owned and management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and will not be responsible for accidents or injury to guests or for loss of money, jewelry or valuables of any kind. Our lodge and cottages are 100% smoke free, smoking facilities are provided outside of suites and cottages. A minmum of $250.00 cleaning charge will be added to your credit card if smoking is detected in suites, cottages, or lodge.
Parents/adults are 100% responsible for their children, wards, pets, and all children,wards, pets are to be supervised by a responsible adult at all times. All guests are responsible for damages, including smoking, and agree to having a valid credit card number on file to be used as needed by the owners. Missing items will be charged at replacement cost.
Guests do hereby agree and acknowledge that you have been fully informed that there are certain risks which are inherent in any outing or outside recreational activity. Each guest agrees to accept personal responsibility for his or her safety and the safety of the minors accompanying such person(s). Life vests are a must and should be worn at all times if you cannot swim. Boat rides are often taken and with water activities, risks are associated. I fully understand these risks can lead to personal injury, including drowning, capsizing rough waters, or possible boating accident.
In consideration of being allowed to participate in the boating activities, as well as the use of our facilities, I hereby agree as follows: To waive and release all claims based upon negligence, active or passive, with the exception of intentional, wanton, or willful misconduct, that I may have in the future against any of the following named person(s) or employee's of :FACILITY: Lighthouse Lodge B&B on Lake Shafer, others: Michael or Bonita Triplett.
I agree to participate in safe boating and swimming activities, fully aware of the risks that may be involved. I also understand that this is a legal document which is binding on me, my heirs and assigns, and on those who may claim by or through me. I have read this agreement, I understand it, and I agree to be bound by it.